Sunday, April 3, 2011

Motivation

Lor:


Sometimes I lack motivation to do the simplest things. I've decided that I need to start taking better care of myself and not put myself down as much. I have a problem with bringing myself down to the lowest point where my whole day will be shit because of it.


A lot of me wants to work out and be healthy and feel beautiful, even though Al says I'm already fine. I just want to be comfortable in my own body. I lack motivation to do so, though. So, Al gave me a motivational spanking, and I think it worked. I bought some workout clothes and I've been eating healthy. I feel kind of good. Al's slightly afraid of me going back to being anorexic, but I promised him I wouldn't do that.


I just want to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the lack of motivation. Having struggled off and on my whole life with anxiety and depression, I have found that a spanking from someone who you trust to be a great re-calibrator! It resets me, to a degree.

    We, as women, are prone to be critical of our bodies. With all of the unrealistic images and expectations thrown at us, it's no wonder!! One thing I have learned to accept is this; when HE says that HE thinks I am beautiful and perfect, I DO believe he sees me that way. I still don't see myself that way, but it does make me feel better to know he truly does. Take that step first....maybe? Believe HE sees you that way, and accept that. :)

    Oh, whole food vitamins. I swear by them over the synthetic ones sold in stores!

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. s- You're absolutely right. I see all of those images and can't help but think I need to be perfect for him. I've slightly gotten to the point where I believe that he believes it, but I can't believe it myself. I hope I'll be able to soon, though.

    ReplyDelete