Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday!

Lor:

Thursday was my birthday and I spent it with my family and friends of course. Yesterday though, Al dished out the birthday spankings, which were quite enjoyable. But through the course of about a half an hour, I guess I started getting an attitude, so he decided to spank me even more. It hurt so much, but what he did next I didn't expect at all.

See, sometimes when spanking, he'll use different things to get different reactions or better behavior. Well, my phone charger was sitting on the bed, so when he turned be around and pulled my pants down, he whipped me with the cord of the phone charger, and oh boy, did that hurt. Part of me thinks I was just shocked by how much it hurt, but I started bawling my eyes out after five swings of it and couldn't take anymore, so he hugged me and wouldn't let me go until I was okay.

I calmed down a little after that. Of course there was still pain, but I was feeling a bit better knowing that he respects when I really can't take anymore, so instead of going on, he hugs me until I'm okay.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a sweet story. I hear charger cords are awful :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather- Thank you! And yes they are! But I've gotten a little used to them. I asked Al if we could try the charger cord during a little play time, but lighter, and I actually liked it.

    ReplyDelete