Sunday, May 1, 2011

One year...

Lor:

So tomorrow, May 2nd, I will be one year cut free. I started cutting 8 years ago, and I had no idea when I was going to stop, or even if I could. But with the help of Al, I was able to. I do still have urges once in a while. Like tonight, I'm thinking, 'what's the point.. what if I mess up anyway.. should I just do it now and get it over with before the one year mark so I don't feel even worse along the road if I do, do it...?' I'm so confused right now.. I should be happy. I know Al's happy for me, and he's been treating me especially good today because he knows how I feel.

I'm just scared.. I'm scared I'll fuck up. It is an addiction... a very hard one to overcome..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trapped_X, have an anniversary hug! Not sure what worries you have, but no-one gets things right all the time. My suggestion is to change your "name" for starters to something that reflects more what you want to become, rather than how you feel right now... Maybe I should stick to hugging ;-)

    ReplyDelete