Sunday, March 13, 2011

Punishment/Anger Relief

So, my boyfriend and I deal with things that involve spanking. He's the one who spanks, I'm the one who receives. Last night I can admit I was being a little mean and rude, and just acting a way I shouldn't have, so he was angry and when we were alone I got a spanking. Sometimes when he stops, I say 'is all your anger out?' and if it's not, I want him to continue. I don't want him punching things and doing stupid things to himself.

Sometimes he keeps going, sometimes he doesn't. When he keeps going, I keep my mouth shut and endure it because I know he needs to get anger out an this is one way I'll let him do so. I feel like I deserve it in a lot of ways.

There have been times where he wasn't sure and asked me if I was sure. I always say yes, but sometimes he can't do it and just hugs me, which I like a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment